Disclaimer and Terms of Service
Information on this web site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the web site or the information, products, services, or graphics contained on the web site for any purpose including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
You expressly understand and agree that Worldometers.info shall not be liable to you for:
a) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit or revenue (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
b) any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or related to Worldometers.info web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law or otherwise;
c) any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information on the web site and the services provided;
- any changes which Worldometers.info may make to the information or services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the information or services (or any related features);
Worldometers.info takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the web site being temporarily unavailable.
Links provided on this site are provided solely as a convenience to you and the provision of any such link does not constitute our endorsement of that site or its provider or of any of the content, products, or services contained or offered therein. your use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, that each of those sites has posted. you agree that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the contents, products, services or any transmissions received through such sites. you further agree that we have no liability whatsoever from such third party sites and your usage of them.
Worldometers.info is not directly or indirectly owned or managed by any governmental organization, United Nations organization, public charity, non-profit, or private foundation. Worldometers.info is not affiliated, associated with, or in any way has any official status with the United Nations or any other official organization.
Information on this web site may contain inaccuracies or errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Worldometers.info may also make improvements and/or changes in the content, the products, and/or the services at any time without notice. Worldometers.info takes absolutely no responsibility for any errors on the site. Any reliance you place on the information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
The following discloses the information gathering and dissemination practices for Worldometers.info.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Cookies and web beacons
Google ads and the DART Cookie
It is important to know that if you disable cookies you may not be able to use certain features offered by some web sites. You can disable cookies through your browser. Most browsers have instructions on how to disable cookies in their "Help" sections. The instructions for all browsers vary. But the steps are generally similar for most. Here are some places you can look to disable or enable cookies:
- Internet Explorer: Look in the Tools menu, select Internet Options, and then click the Security tab. Click Internet, and then click Custom Level. Scroll down to Cookies, click disable (or enable) for both cookie options, and then click OK.
- Mozilla Firefox: Open Tasks, choose Privacy & Security, and then Cookie Manager. Choose View Stored Cookies from the submenu to open the Cookie Manager window. Select one or more cookies and click either Remove Cookie or Remove All Cookies.
- Netscape: Select Edit | Preferences from the main menu. Select Advanced and under Cookies, select Disable cookies and click OK.
- Safari: Choose Preferences from the Safari menu and click Security. Select Never, Always, or Only from sites you navigate to, to set your preferences at the level you desire. To see the cookies stored on your computer, click Show Cookies. From here you have the option to remove one or two cookies or all cookies.
Worldometers.info maintains a strict "no-spam" policy. Shall you decide to sign up to Worldometers' free periodic newsletter, we will only use your email address only to send you Worldometers' newsletter. Your e-mail address will not be sold to a third party. You have the option to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time.
Worldometers tell a friend
Shall you decide to use our "recommend a friend" online form, we will not collect, share or sell your email address or those of the recipients.