Bosnia and Herzegovina Coal
(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
| ||Tons ||Global Rank |
| ||2,495,629,840 ||25th in the world |
| ||7,167,188 ||28th in the world |
| ||9,466,163 ||40th in the world |
| -2,298,976 || |
|1,505,973 || |
|203,927 || |
| ||1,302,045 || |
Coal Reserves in Bosnia and Herzegovina
See also: List of countries by Coal Reserves
Bosnia and Herzegovina holds 2,496 million tons (MMst) of proven coal reserves as of 2016, ranking 25th in the world and accounting for about
0% of the world's total coal reserves of 1,139,471 million tons (MMst).
Bosnia and Herzegovina has proven reserves equivalent to 263.6 times its annual consumption. This means it has about 264 years of Coal left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 25th
| Share of World: 0.22 %
264 years of Coal left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Coal Reserves in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Coal Consumption in Bosnia and Herzegovina
See also: List of countries by Coal Consumption
- Bosnia and Herzegovina consumes 9,466,163 Tons (short tons, "st") of Coal per year as of the year 2016.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina ranks 40th in the world for Coal consumption, accounting for about 0.8% of the world's total consumption of 1,139,471,430 tons.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina consumes 2,795,458 cubic feet of Coal per capita every year (based on the 2016 population of 3,386,266 people), or 7,659 cubic feet per capita per day.
Coal Production in Bosnia and Herzegovina
See also: List of countries by Coal Production
- Bosnia and Herzegovina produces
7,167,187.65 tons (short tons, "st") of Coal per year (as of 2016) ranking 28th in the world.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina imports 14% of its Coal consumption (1,302,045 tons in 2016).
History of Coal Consumption and Production