Brunei Darussalam Natural Gas
Summary Table(Data shown is for 2015, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Gas Reserves in Brunei Darussalam
See also: List of countries by Gas Reserves
Brunei Darussalam holds 9.20 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves as of 2017, ranking 35th in the world and accounting for about
0.133% of the world's total natural gas reserves of 6,923 Tcf.
Brunei Darussalam has proven reserves equivalent to 66.2 times its annual consumption. This means it has about 66 years of gas left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Brunei Darussalam Gas Reserves
Global Rank: 35th
| Share of World's Gas: 0.133 %
66 years of natural gas left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Gas Reserves in Brunei Darussalam
Gas Consumption in Brunei Darussalam
See also: List of countries by Gas Consumption
- Brunei Darussalam consumes 138,929 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year as of the year 2017.
- Brunei Darussalam ranks 66th in the world for natural gas consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 132,290,211 MMcf.
- Brunei Darussalam consumes 327,298 cubic feet of natural gas per capita every year (based on the 2017 population of 424,473 people), or 897 cubic feet per capita per day.
Gas Production in Brunei Darussalam
See also: List of countries by Gas Production
- Brunei Darussalam produces
439,671.75 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year (as of 2015) ranking 42nd in the world.
- Brunei Darussalam exports 68% of its natural gas production (300,884 MMcf in 2015).
History of Gas Consumption and Production