Equatorial Guinea Natural Gas
Summary Table(Data shown is for 2015, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Gas Reserves in Equatorial Guinea
See also: List of countries by Gas Reserves
Equatorial Guinea holds 1.30 trillion cubic feet (Tcf) of proven gas reserves as of 2017, ranking 65th in the world and accounting for about
0.019% of the world's total natural gas reserves of 6,923 Tcf.
Equatorial Guinea has proven reserves equivalent to 30.9 times its annual consumption. This means it has about 31 years of gas left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Equatorial Guinea Gas Reserves
Global Rank: 65th
| Share of World's Gas: 0.019 %
31 years of natural gas left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Gas Reserves in Equatorial Guinea
Gas Consumption in Equatorial Guinea
See also: List of countries by Gas Consumption
- Equatorial Guinea consumes 42,072 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year as of the year 2017.
- Equatorial Guinea ranks 89th in the world for natural gas consumption, accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total consumption of 132,290,211 MMcf.
- Equatorial Guinea consumes 29,001 cubic feet of natural gas per capita every year (based on the 2017 population of 1,450,694 people), or 79 cubic feet per capita per day.
Gas Production in Equatorial Guinea
See also: List of countries by Gas Production
- Equatorial Guinea produces
296,646.00 million cubic feet (MMcf) of natural gas per year (as of 2015) ranking 51st in the world.
- Equatorial Guinea exports 60% of its natural gas production (176,928 MMcf in 2015).
History of Gas Consumption and Production