Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Barbados
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Barbados holds 2,315,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 95th in the world and accounting for about
0.000% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Total Oil Reserves in Barbados are less than even a single year of oil consumption (4,015,365 barrels as of 2016), making Barbados highly dependent on oil imports in order to substain its consumption levels.
Global Rank: 95th
| Share of World: 0.000 %
1 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Barbados
Oil Consumption in Barbados
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Barbados consumes 11,001 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Barbados ranks 159th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Barbados consumes 1.62 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 285,796 people), or 590 gallons per capita per year (14 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Barbados
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Barbados produces
1,000.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 105th in the world.
- Barbados produces every year an amount equivalent to 15.8% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Barbados exports 64% of its oil production (642 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production