Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Belarus
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Belarus holds 198,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 56th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Belarus has proven reserves equivalent to 4.0 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 4 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 56th
| Share of World: 0.01 %
4 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Belarus
Oil Consumption in Belarus
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Belarus consumes 137,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Belarus ranks 70th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Belarus consumes 0.61 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 9,445,643 people), or 222 gallons per capita per year (5 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Belarus
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Belarus produces
32,583.67 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 72nd in the world.
- Belarus produces every year an amount equivalent to 6.0% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Belarus imports 247% of its oil consumption (337,825 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production