Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Kyrgyzstan
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Kyrgyzstan holds 40,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 79th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Kyrgyzstan has proven reserves equivalent to 2.7 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 3 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 79th
| Share of World: 0.00 %
3 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Kyrgyzstan
Oil Consumption in Kyrgyzstan
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Kyrgyzstan consumes 40,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Kyrgyzstan ranks 110th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Kyrgyzstan consumes 0.28 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 6,018,299 people), or 102 gallons per capita per year (2 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Kyrgyzstan
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Kyrgyzstan produces
972.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 106th in the world.
- Kyrgyzstan produces every year an amount equivalent to 0.9% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Kyrgyzstan imports 0% of its oil consumption (82 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production