Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Poland
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Poland holds 137,752,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 65th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Total Oil Reserves in Poland are less than even a single year of oil consumption (212,488,839 barrels as of 2016), making Poland highly dependent on oil imports in order to substain its consumption levels.
Global Rank: 65th
| Share of World: 0.01 %
1 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Poland
Oil Consumption in Poland
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Poland consumes 582,161 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Poland ranks 32nd in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.6% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Poland consumes 0.64 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 37,989,220 people), or 235 gallons per capita per year (6 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Poland
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Poland produces
53,366.83 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 62nd in the world.
- Poland produces every year an amount equivalent to 14.1% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Poland imports 84% of its oil consumption (490,287 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production