Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Serbia
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Serbia holds 77,500,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 73rd in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Serbia has proven reserves equivalent to 2.9 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 3 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 73rd
| Share of World: 0.00 %
3 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Serbia
Oil Consumption in Serbia
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Serbia consumes 74,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Serbia ranks 87th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Serbia consumes 0.35 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 8,853,963 people), or 128 gallons per capita per year (3 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Serbia
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Serbia produces
23,150.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 77th in the world.
- Serbia produces every year an amount equivalent to 10.9% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Serbia imports 60% of its oil consumption (44,283 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production