Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Slovakia
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Slovakia holds 9,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 91st in the world and accounting for about
0.001% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Total Oil Reserves in Slovakia are less than even a single year of oil consumption (29,779,413 barrels as of 2016), making Slovakia highly dependent on oil imports in order to substain its consumption levels.
Global Rank: 91st
| Share of World: 0.001 %
0 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Slovakia
Oil Consumption in Slovakia
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Slovakia consumes 81,587 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Slovakia ranks 85th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Slovakia consumes 0.63 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 5,442,003 people), or 230 gallons per capita per year (5 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Slovakia
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Slovakia produces
12,541.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 91st in the world.
- Slovakia produces every year an amount equivalent to 50.9% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Slovakia imports 144% of its oil consumption (117,155 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production