Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Ukraine
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Ukraine holds 395,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 51st in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Ukraine has proven reserves equivalent to 4.4 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 4 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 51st
| Share of World: 0.02 %
4 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Ukraine
Oil Consumption in Ukraine
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Ukraine consumes 244,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Ukraine ranks 49th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.3% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Ukraine consumes 0.23 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 44,713,702 people), or 84 gallons per capita per year (2 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Ukraine
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Ukraine produces
55,832.44 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 61st in the world.
- Ukraine produces every year an amount equivalent to 5.2% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Ukraine imports 5% of its oil consumption (12,548 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production