Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Tajikistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Tajikistan holds 12,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 88th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Tajikistan has proven reserves equivalent to 1.6 times its annual consumption. This means that, without Net Exports, there would be about 2 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 88th
| Share of World: 0.00 %
2 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Tajikistan
Oil Consumption in Tajikistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Tajikistan consumes 21,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Tajikistan ranks 131st in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Tajikistan consumes 0.10 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 8,663,579 people), or 37 gallons per capita per year (1 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Tajikistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Tajikistan produces
173.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 121st in the world.
- Tajikistan produces every year an amount equivalent to 0.5% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Tajikistan exports 36% of its oil production (63 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production