Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Uganda
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Uganda holds 2,500,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 31st in the world and accounting for about
0.2% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Uganda has proven reserves equivalent to 214.0 times its annual consumption. This means that, without Net Exports, there would be about 214 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 31st
| Share of World: 0.15 %
214 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Uganda
Oil Consumption in Uganda
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Uganda consumes 32,001 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Uganda ranks 120th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.0% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Uganda consumes 0.03 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 39,649,166 people), or 12 gallons per capita per year (0 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Uganda
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Uganda produces
0.00 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 128th in the world.
- Uganda produces every year an amount equivalent to 0.0% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
Oil Imports and Exports
- Uganda does not import nor exports any Oil (as of 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production