Summary Table(Data shown is for 2016, the latest year with complete data in all categoreies)
Oil Reserves in Uzbekistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Reserves
Uzbekistan holds 594,000,000 barrels of proven oil reserves as of 2016, ranking 46th in the world and accounting for about
0.0% of the world's total oil reserves of 1,650,585,140,000 barrels.
Uzbekistan has proven reserves equivalent to 33.2 times its annual consumption. This means that, without imports, there would be about 33 years of oil left (at current consumption levels and excluding unproven reserves).
Global Rank: 46th
| Share of World: 0.04 %
33 years of oil left
(at current consumption levels)
History of Oil Reserves in Uzbekistan
Oil Consumption in Uzbekistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Consumption
- Uzbekistan consumes 49,000 barrels per day (B/d) of oil as of the year 2016.
- Uzbekistan ranks 105th in the world for oil consumption, accounting for about 0.1% of the world's total consumption of 97,103,871 barrels per day.
- Uzbekistan consumes 0.07 gallons of oil per capita every day (based on the 2016 population of 31,441,751 people), or 24 gallons per capita per year (1 barrels). [1 barrel = 42 US Gallons]
Oil Production in Uzbekistan
See also: List of countries by Oil Production
- Uzbekistan produces
71,470.57 barrels per day of oil (as of 2016) ranking 56th in the world.
- Uzbekistan produces every year an amount equivalent to 4.4% of its total proven reserves (as of 2016).
- Uzbekistan imports 8% of its oil consumption (3,678 barrels per day in 2016).
History of Oil Consumption and Production